Monday, November 18, 2013

Passion Project

Allow me to reintroduce myself, my name is Ashwin. A wise man once said, "Some call it obsession, I call it passion." Since I was born, I've had a habit of becoming obsessed with numerous things. Many kids have phases, but the extent to which I go to enjoy my passions are almost ridiculous. There's baseball, basketball, football, Star Wars, How I Met Your Mother, Mario, Friends, South Park, rap and tons more. And with me, I never lose a former passion. I just keep them all and continue loving all of them. The passion that Tom and I are pursuing in the passion project is parodying. I love parodying things, so this is a perfect thing for both of us. Tom likes to do the video editing, so he's got that part. I'm going to be performing it and we both write the lyrics. So far, we have done the whole song. We still have to record, but we have done full song rehearsals. The timing is good, the lyrics work great, and the song's coming out awesome. We are using the instrumental of Big Poppa by Biggie Smalls. I'm really excited to see how the final copy will look when we record it. Thanks for reading, and may the force be with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment